It is best consumed within 9 months from the date of packaging.
It has crunchy pieces of cut garlic marinated in oil, kokum and other spices
Recipe of Garlic Chutney
- If you are looking for homemade lehsun chutney, this garlic chutney is the way to go
- According to our Farmer Didis, this lahsun chatni gives you the optimal level of nutrients and spices required to complete your wholesome meal. It is also called lehsun ki chutney or lehsun ki chatni in Himachal, lasun ki chutney in Rajasthan, lehsun ki chutney in Punjab. It is loved by fans of Andhra style garlic chutney (Vellulli rotu pachadi and Rajasthani garlic chutney
- Our lehsun ki chatni is made with Authentic Grandma's Recipe and Farm Fresh garlic and Spices from Pune, sautéed in sunflower oil
- It is a lasoon chutney (garlic chatni ), It is made by sun drying the garlics first before adding spices
- This is made by Mahalakshmi SHG, Raigad which makes these unique & tasty pickles for us. They ensure that the pickles are made and packed under hygienic and ideal conditions to meet quality requirements.
- The pickle is loved by both kids and adults in family. We bet you would like to compare this garlic chutney with other best garlic chutneys in the market and even with your own mother’s recipe. It’s definitely best Indian garlic chutney that you wouldn’t miss to try
- We have both 1 KG garlic chutney Jar and 350 Gm Garlic chutney Jar
- What makes this chutney fresh is the usage of farm fresh garlic and spices of indigenous variety. So why wait? Get the Best Garlic chutney Online Delivered from FarmDidi
- FarmDidi offers a delectable selection of pickles online, blending taste and tradition while promoting women empowerment. It is India’s Top Homemade chutneys brand in terms of quality of taste and social impact it is creating. One chutney jar at a time
Frequently asked questions
It is a mixture of crushed garlic cloves and kokum in a spice paste and has a mildly spicy and sour taste.
Store the Garlic Chutney in a cool and dry place. Keep it refrigerated after opening.
You can add Garlic Chutney to all kinds of snacks and meals, from chaats such as bhel puri to breakfast such as dosas and idlis.
Know Your Didi:
This is chutney is made by Manisha Didi from Shivai SHG, Raigad.
They ensures that the chutney is made and packed under hygienic and ideal conditions to meet quality requirements.
Garlic chutney | Lehsun ki chutney | Hot & spicy
Bed test of quality
Sorry to hear this feedback, We are reaching you directly to suggest other options or suggest you other products.
Quantity bohot kam h according to price taste bhi jayada khas nahi hai waste of money