It is made with Mustard Oil
The Journey: Farmdidi Punjabi Mango Pickle
This is akka north indian pickle with mango pieces
sauted in mustard oil with bits of sauf and kalonji.
This pickle is thick in texture and rich in taste.
Recipe of Punjabi Mango Pickle
- If you are north Indian or Punjabi, parathas are incomplete without this aam ka achaar. This pickle goes with Parathas, munchies, rice and all Daily meals.
- If you are looking for homemade mango pickle with mustard oil, this north Indian aam ka achar is the way to go
- Our Punjabi Mango Pickle with mustard oil is made with Authentic Grandma's Recipe and Farm Fresh Mangoes and Spices from Pune.
- According to our Farmer Didis, this pickle gives you the optimal level of nutrients and spices required to complete your wholesome meal
- It is loved by fans of Marwari, Rajasthani, Punjabi too
- It is a Dry mango pickle (aam ka sukha achar), It is made by sun drying the mangoes first before adding spices
- What makes this pickle fresh is the usage of farm fresh mangoes and spices of indigenous variety
- This is made by Shivai SHG, Pune which makes these unique & tasty pickles for us. They ensure that the pickles are made and packed under hygienic and ideal conditions to meet quality requirements.
- The pickle is loved by both kids and adults in family. We bet you would like to compare this pickle with other mango pickels in the market and even with your own mother’s recipe. It’s definitely best Indian mango pickel that you wouldn’t miss to try
- We have both 1 KG Punjabi Mango Pickle Jar and 350 Gm North Indian Mango Pickle Jar. So why wait? Get the Best North Indian Mango Pickle Online Delivered from FarmDidi
- FarmDidi offers a delectable selection of pickles online, blending taste and tradition while promoting women empowerment. It is India’s Top Homemade pickles brand in terms of quality of taste and social impact it is creating. One pickle jar at a time
Frequently asked questions
It is best consumed within 12 months from the date of packaging.
In a bite, you would experience the softness of the mango and the crunchiness of its tender skin and the taste of sourness of mangoes and authentic indian spices. It has a medium spice level and even kids love it.
Store the Mango Pickle in a cool and dry place.
You can eat it with daal rice, parathas, roti sabji, chiken/mutton curries, and any Indian meals.
We do not use any artificial preservatives in the pickle. The pickle is naturally preserved with salt and neem leaves as per the traditionally recipe used by Didi’s Grandma.
The types of Mangoes raival, gavthii, padacha amba are used for pickling are of a special quality grown, in a village in Aurangabad, Maharashtra.
To ensure that the mango pickle stays fresh for as long as possible, store it in a cool and dry place, and don't forget to refrigerate it. Oh, and one more tip - always use dry spoons while serving. Trust me, it makes a difference!
Best before: 12 months from the date of packaging
- Free shipping on online orders above the price of Rs. 499
- This mango pickle (Aam ka achar) is available in 350g and 1Kg
- The mango pickle is best when consumed within 6 months of opening the jar or 12 months from packaging whichever is earlier.
Know Your Didi:
Meet Manisha Didi who leads
Shivai Bachat Ghat, Shivri,
It was loved by my entire family. Kudos to FarmDidi team for making this.
I enjoy my paraths and not so good hostel food with it. Its absolutely great.
Best mango pickle i ever ate. Feels fresh - sour and spicy
It has Mustard oil, With Suaf and Kalonji, It reminds me how my mum makes it at home. Thank you FarmDidi
I like it 👌🏻
But one thing I can tell you that please use kalonji in less amount.
Thank You for your valuable feedback.
your suggestion has been noted, difinitely we will think about it.