It has large sliced multiple vegetable pieces marinated in mustard oil, kalonji and spices.
Recipe of Mixed Pickle
- Relive your childhood memories of eating ghar ka achaar. This mixed vegetable pickle goes with Parathas, munchies, rice and all Daily meals.
- If you are looking for homemade pickle, this mixed achar is the way to go
- Our Mango Pickle is made with Authentic Grandma's Recipe and Farm Fresh carrot, chilly, ginger, garlic and indigenous spices grown in Maharashtra, sautéed in mustard oil.
- According to our Farmer Didis, this pickle gives you the optimal level of nutrients and spices required to complete your wholesome meal. It is also called pachranga in Haryana and Punjab, and it is loved by fans of Marwari, Rajasthani, Punjabi mix achar, too.
- This is made by Shivai SHG, Pune which makes these unique & tasty pickles for us. They ensure that the pickles are made and packed under hygienic and ideal conditions to meet quality requirements.
- It is a sun-dried mix pickle (mix achar), It is made by sun drying the vegetables first before adding spices
- The pickle is loved by both kids and adults in family. We bet you would like to compare this mango pickel with other mix pickles in the market and even with your own mother’s recipe. It’s definitely best Indian mix pickle that you wouldn’t miss to try
- We have both 1 KG Mix veg Pickle Jar and 350 Gm Mix Pickle Jar
- What makes this pickle fresh is the usage of farm fresh vegetables and spices of indigenous variety. So why wait? Get the Best mixed vegetable Pickle (mix achar) Online Delivered from FarmDidi
- FarmDidi offers a delectable selection of pickles online, blending taste and tradition while promoting women empowerment. It is India’s Top Homemade pickles brand in terms of quality of taste and social impact it is creating. One pickle jar at a time